torstai 27. maaliskuuta 2014

Plans and public transportation

I’m a hopeless dreamer and an endless planner. I have about a thousand plans in my mind at the same time: what I want to do, where I want to go, what am I going to eat a week from now... When I was younger I loved to plan parties, nowadays I’m always planning my next trip. This summer I would want to travel to Paris or Italy. I will reward myself with a holiday after I finish my practical training. I like to reward myself quite often, it keeps me going because I have something to look forward to. And of course I love shopping!

I'm a actually planning a party also! Tursajaiset (freshman party) is mine and Niina Lampi's responsibility this year and it's going to be a great event! More from that later, it's top secret now!

Until august I’ll just have to travel between Jyväskylä and my hometown. I prefer traveling by bus because trains are sometimes untrustworthy and it takes longer to reach Kokkola. I haven’t the time to to my other home since I’ve been so busy in Jyväskylä. Today I finally am going and my schedule is booked for the weekend!

For those who still have to study and work here’s a song which always cheers me up:

Have a great weekend!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti