lauantai 30. marraskuuta 2013

Moving in to a new apartment

There is a thing I dislike a lot: moving in from an old home to a new one. 

Normally the current apartment is somehow unsuitable for living: rent has rised too high, apartment is becoming too small or is unsuitable in other terms. In my situation, I don't have a sauna and the floorplan is silly. And the kichen too small. 

So, this should be the day of joy, when everything is ready for moving in to the apartment of my dreams!

But. It doesn't quite feel like that. Boxes are run out all the time: feels like all the people are moving in the end of this particular month of the year. 

And even thought I have filled already one waste sack with spare stuff and I have a table in flea market, I still have too much stuff. 



Luckily I have friends helping me so this stress doesn't feel too bad.

Ps. there is a storm approaching Finland and it's here tomorrow. What a day coming!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti