keskiviikko 27. marraskuuta 2013

What an odd day coming

Today is the day.

Starting at 5pm is the formating meeting of representatives. New board is selected, among other things. A new person is taking my place in the board, and takes care about everything.

There is many questions in my mind at the moment.

Who? How? Does he/she really know what to do?

But, this has happened before and everything has went well always, so I think he/she will manage.

On Sunday I will move to a new appartment. Soon I will graduate. I have a job and everything is pushing me towards adulthood. That is a really big change after this year, which has been the most unbelieveble year of my life. Meetings, organizing events, trusteeship, parties, new people, new friends, not a lot of sleep, always busy, a lot of alcohol..

Adulthood?

What is it? Can I learn how to be an adult? Because this year hasn't really prepared me at all.

I wonder what it feels like when you are not busy. Will I be bored? Do I know how to just be? Or will I find other things which will fill my freetime? Mabye hanging out with friends and not having to leave earlier, or going to the movies, or having a long hikes with my dog, or renovating some furnitures.. Thing I have wanted to do many times during this year, but haven't been able, because of the rush. Feels kind of relaxing.. The idea of me been able to do those things..

And about the adulthood: I am practicing, just made awesome blueberrypie, so I think I can hadle the adulthood thing also. :P

Yours
Heidi :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti