perjantai 28. helmikuuta 2014

Spring in the air?

I had a day off today! And yesterday! And the day before that! Those who know me, can say that three days off in a row has lately been pretty much unheard of in my life.

Wednesday I did absolutely nothing! Recovering from the awesome Lapland trip took awhile, so the day was just spent sleeping and laying on the couch while watching silly shows like the Big Bang Theory and of course the Moomins!! Yes, I'm 23 years old and I watch the Moomins. I've actually never seen all of them and they just started showing them on tv from the beginning so I decided that I'm gonna watch all of them. And I gotta say that they are a whole new different kind of fun now that I'm not a innocent little girl anymore.

One whole day of actually relaxing and then Thursday came and I decided that thats enough: 6 hours of walking around town and shopping a bit was quite nice way to spend the day. I even found myself a new winterjacket. Lets just hope that the next winter is gonna be better than this one.. not even sure if this can be called a winter, it has just been way too warm and definitely not enough snow!

Today is Friday and my last day off before going back to work and practice. Today I noticed that some kind of spring bee has definitely stung me! I've been cleaning and organizing my closets for hours today, throwing out old stuff. I also hopped on the stationary bike (new addition to our apartment) for a while, krhm, while watching the Moomins again. I went for a walk with my friend around the smaller part of the lake and I also had time to stop by the JAMKO office for a while to do some school work. I feel very active and energetic, lets hope it lasts for the rest of this semester!

Enjoy the weekend and final days off (if you are lucky enough to have days off) before returning to school next week!


- Sanna

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti