keskiviikko 16. huhtikuuta 2014

Keeping some balance in life

Personally I'm already counting the days (14) till summer holiday starts and school can be forgotten for almost four months. For me this has been one crazy period in school.. well one crazy year actually and honestly I have really enjoyed it! Being busy all the time just feels good, as crazy as it sounds. I feel like I have become super good at organizing my time with the many things that need to be done. All thanks to my lovely calendar that goes with me everywhere I go (yes it's the normal paper kind, I'm not modern enough to use the calendar on my phone).
Being as busy as I am, spending long days at school and longer hours at home doing all the school work, I have really come to appreciate the down time and gotta say I'm really good at it. Kicking my feet up and laying on the couch watching tv or reading is just the best way to relax. Doing absolutely nothing is just great sometimes. You just need to know when and how to do it. If done too much you just become lazy and that ain't good for anyone.
Besides just doing nothing, sometimes it's good to have some other fun things in life to help recharge the batteries. Today I rediscovered one fun thing to do that I really haven't done much since childhood: crafts! And even better: easter crafts! Yeah, sure it was an event organized by IC (a.k.a me) but it was just so much fun to...






paint easter eggs...





And decorate willow sticks.
           The results were great and everyone seemed to have such a good time!


Made me think of what other things we used to love to do that are now just part of the childhood...

More of those thoughts later..

-Sanna

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti