torstai 17. huhtikuuta 2014

Going back to being kids.

I've worked as an au pair for two and a half years altogether. For the past year I have also looked after two little boys few times every month. So all in all I've spent a lot time with children. And what a great time I've had with them. With them I have had chances to do things that I haven't done since childhood. Doing them as an adult alone would seem a little strange, I know, but when looking after kids I can enjoy them as much as I want. Like for example swinging! I just love swinging, going as high as I can.
Building legos! I think I have built the entire lego city with one boy. At times I think I was more excited than he was building them. Our best creation by far was our own made Titanic ship.
Sword fights! Pirate games! Colouring books! Building castels out of pillows and blankets. Oo.. and trains and building train tracks!
These things I enjoy.. and don't even feel silly ejoying them. It's fun and fun is what makes us enjoy life and give energy to go on in this serious work filled world!
I think we should all play more and let the loose " the child within us"!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti