sunnuntai 3. maaliskuuta 2013

Heyall! (=hey you all :))

Spring break is officially over.. and I think it´s okay. I got enough rest to start tomorrow morning at 8am in JAMKO´s office!

The rest of the week in Ylläs went very vell. We left on Friday at noon and I was in Ilmajoki (my hometown) at 9pm. Had enough sitting for one day! It was still nice to be home even though it wasn´t a very long visit.  I left for Jyväskylä on Saturday morning and got to sit on a train again for three hours. People sit too much.. and that is a fact btw!

I have one week left school before my practical training. I think it´s going to be quite an easy week. I just have to finish(=start) my portfolio and attend to the lessons. In JAMKO I have things to do for Snowday, for instance. I hope you are all coming there! :)

It was such a beautiful weather today and it gave me a super big dose of energy. I went jogging and ended up walking with no hurry on the lake enjoying the sun. After that I cleaned my flat and even my wardrobe! Being so efficient, I also had time to relax with my good friend Heidi by watching a movie. What an awesome day. :)

I hope we will get lots of sunny days in the upcoming weeks!
:)Erja










Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti