keskiviikko 27. helmikuuta 2013

Spring break in Lapland vol 2

Hello again!

Here I am, still in Ylläs. Now I´m healthy again and I´ve been skiing a lot. Actually I went to ski already on mondey after I had written the first text, because I started to feel a little better.. or at least I decided to. Hot chocolate with mint might also have something to do with me getting better so sudden. ;)



The weather was so beautiful on Monday!
On our way to a cafe where you can eat delicious pancakes :)
It has been so relaxing to be here. Knowing you don´t have to do anything if you don´t want to, is great. What is also great, is that you can do sports as much as you want with a good consciense, because you couldn´t be doing anything else! (Except for one portfolio, which happens not to be my favorite assignment..)

The rest of the week we are planning to just ski, ski and ski. And I like it :)

-Erja

I wonder if Jarkko Pupu is also spending his spring break in Ylläs?


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti