keskiviikko 3. huhtikuuta 2013

Nice way to spend Easter

Four days off from school, JAMKO and everyday rutines on last weekend felt like a mini vacation. On last Thursday were the last Panel Discussions of Grumble Week and I felt so reliefed. Grumble Week was finally over and reporting could begin. Tears were near, because the whole project was a bit stressful.

 

But all the sweat and tears were forgotten during following days. I travelled home to meet my family first time after Christmas, and it was nice to be home, where the fridge is full and food is served to table, thanks to my awesome mom <3

My mini vacation also included ice-fishing! And how cool was that, after many many years! Sun was shining from cloudless sky and it really felt like summer is coming. And to top it all, I managed to catch SIX fish! But I had to let them go because they were so small, they were just babies.


(Mine were the smallest)
 
 
 

But the coolest thing I tried was driving a quad. Or, to be honest, I was just screaming like a crazy and just trying to keep hold of the driver. :D But it was so fun!



So to sum it up, my Easter was all about relaxing, hanging out with the dearest people, eating chocolate and enjoying sun and warm weather. Not bad should I say :)

See ya all! <3 Heidi

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti