keskiviikko 30. tammikuuta 2013

Tutorday.

Yesterday I was executing tutor interviews for international and degree tutors. It was so nice to make interviews because it reminded me of my own tutoringtime. About two years ago I was waiting my turn, nervous what the interview would be. The interview went well I guess because I was selected.
 
 

 

Tutoring has created so much content in to my live. Already at the interview I met two new people and nowadays I can consider them both as a friend of mine.  I got approximately 50 new Facebook-friends thanks to tutoring ;)

Because I got so many new friends from other tutors and tutorees I think the best way to become active in student life is to start with tutoring. The networks you create are valuable later in your life for sure. And the more people you know, more votes you can get in Representatives' elections, who knows.

With tutoring you can also develop social skills, responsibility and even leadership. Those skills are vital in your working life and with those skills you will success surely. I warmly recommend tutoring along with your studies because it will be an experience that there is no other.
 
 
And to top it all, I met my current boyfriend via tutoring. ;)
 
 

Today will be JAMKO's Board Game Night so I will post some pictures about the event later. I have heard rumours that Jarkko Pupu is going to be there also, how exciting!

Have a nice week you all!

 

<3 Heidi

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti