maanantai 28. tammikuuta 2013

Grumble Week planning, groupwork and e-mails - Sharp star for this week!


Hey all you students of JAMK! This week you will hear news and wishers from me, Heidi Tonteri, Educational Policy Trustee of JAMKO board.



This week began with a meeting with JAMKO’s Social Policy Trustee, Sami Tanttu, and we made some early planning for the Grumble Week of this spring. Communication was the keyword; how to inform students, teachers and personnel of JAMK in a way that serves everyone the best. Many things to consider, but luckily I like challenges.

After lunch was time for studying with my friend. We were able to complete the presentation of our groupwork, and what a PowerPoint we did! Something to be proud of. This day was a JAMKO office-free day so I headed home to do some more JAMKO-work, mainly e-mails and brainwork.




Now I'm checking the opening hours of JAMKO's gym and trying to find few hours of my week to be dedicated for exercising. Because I think that's one great way to take care of yourself when you have a busy life.

Nice start of the week to you all! :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti