perjantai 21. syyskuuta 2012

Weekend for me!

My week is ending, and my thoughts are turning to my hometown and mom's cooking... Mom is truly a student's best friend: last time she packed my back so full of food that it was lucky I travelled back to Jyväskylä by car. This time I'm going by train, and different thoughts battle in my head: if I bring all the food with me, then my fridge is full. On the other hand, the trip from the train station to home might be kind of a challenge... Maybe I'll let my student tummy to rule this time (again).

Train trip in an old train towards the west is so relaxing. The trains have endured many winters without breaking too many times (in Finnish train standards), and they also have this peaceful, rocking and kinda "trainy" sound. You listen to the sound, lean back on your comfy chair and watch the lakes pass by..........

I might have fallen asleep writing this. Luckily weekend is coming :)

All the best

Emmi the IC

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti