maanantai 17. syyskuuta 2012

IC and the forest

Just spend an amazing day in the forest with 30 exchange students. Here's something that we did:
  • ate reindeer stew with mashed potatoes and lingonberry sauce
  • climbed up to Hyyppäänvuori twice (oh my poor legs)
  • learned a lot about mushrooms
  • ate blueberries and lingonberries straight from the bush
  • got a little bit lost in the forest with Saara (don't tell anyone)
  • went to sauna, and swam in a cooooooold lake
  • grilled sausages (and TRIED to grill tofu ones) and marshmallows on open fire
  • Learned to row with the rowing instructor (which was me!)
  • slept in a tent
Really meditative, really relaxing. You almost forget that you live in the modern world.

Obviously my camera's battery died during the first 10 minutes of the trip. The rest of the photos will upload themselves here as soon as I get them from my forest buddies.



And now I returned back to the office and everybody tells me that I smell like forest and bonfire. Nice to feel welcomed :D

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti