sunnuntai 15. joulukuuta 2013

Christmas plans and a one way ticket to Spain

I've had a productive week. It's been full of last things of this year: last JAMKO's service process team meeting, last Konkurssi board meeting, last German class, last IC After Hours party and last dance competition. It's kind of sad to do things for the last time, but I'm happy that my "to do" list is getting shorter and shorter all the time. The only things left before Christmas are familiarizing the new IC responsible with the work in JAMKO, doing a German exam and finalizing my thesis!

I'm going to spend Christmas in a Finnish way with my family: playing board games, staying up late and eating Christmas ham straight from a fridge, going to Church and just relaxing and spending time with my dears.

In addition to Christmas, one thing I'm looking forward is next year and my exchange in Spain. I'm excited about the flight ticket I just booked to Alicante! I believe that my next semester is going to be great. I've met so many exchange students here in Jyväskylä and been thinking that next year I'm going be one and really experience this Erasmus culture. I think that there will be hard times too. Being a quiet Finn in Spain - I can only imagine! But with an open mind and positive attitude I think I will learn a lot and have an unforgettable spring. And who knows when I'll come back - I have only one way ticket!

Before leaving for Spain, I will get ready for Christmas. I love that time of a year. Rajaton, a Finnish a cappella ensemble, is an important part of my Christmas. In my home, its Christmas songs are played the whole Christmas time. With this song I want to wish a joyful Christmas to everybody!


- Milja

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti